Renowned as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal’s glory is echoed through its flawless symmetry and blinding-white façade that envelops within itself the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, the beloved wife of Shah Jahan, in whose honour the monument was built.
Here are the five tips to make the most of your visit to the Taj Mahal-
- The best time to visit Taj Mahal is well before dawn when the peace and stunning beauty of the Taj is unadulterated by the horde of tourists who swarm the place later in the day
- Capture the changing hues of the picturesque white marble walls with the colour of the sky that render the Taj Mahal a spectacle to view from dawn to dusk
- Get the best shots with the Taj Mahal in the background by posing from across the water structure or by capturing its reflection in the water
- Visit the Taj Mahal on a full moon night or on two nights before and after it, to view the mystic beauty of the famed mausoleum in a hue of blue
- Take note of the optical illusions by the architects and craftsmen such as the outward leaning minarets that appear to be standing straight thus offering a bewildering artistic balance
Be a part of the astounding historical experience and soak in the richness of Agra in the Tajview Agra, the best 5 star hotel in Agra. Located 3 km away from the spectacular Taj Mahal, the Tajview Agra spreads elegantly over six acres of lush gardens. The rooms offer breathtaking views of the Taj Mahal and the City of Love while transporting you back in time with influences from the Mughal era that lies cradled in the arms of modern amenities. As an ode to the impeccable hospitality and state-of-the-art amenities, the Tajview Agra IHCL SeleQtions, boasts of Mumtaz and Phoolbagh, the unique venue with a blend of outdoor and indoor ambience that makes it ideal for private as well as formal dinner parties and multiples as a business centre.
Savour traditional Indian cuisine at its best at Jhankar or relish Continental, Thai and traditional cuisine of Agra at Svanga Kitchen. You can also indulge in an unforgettable dining experience with a view at the Sky deck or sip on classic spirits at Saqui, which is noted as one of the finest lounge bars in Agra.
Unwind by indulging in a host of team-building activities such as cricket, pipeline, etc., with your colleagues or family as a part of the curated TajView Agra experience. If the active lifestyle appeals to you the most, the hotel also offers a 24×7 gym, swimming pool, shooting alley, volleyball, football arena, badminton, etc. If peace is what you desire, you can enlighten yourself with a tranquil yoga session with a professional trainer, or hone the chef’s hat by experimenting your culinary skills with the in-house chef in the live kitchen. Staying true to the cultural roots, the hotel also offers the opportunity to polish your Sitar skills with lessons by a sitar specialist to aid you in mastering the divine instrument. The best 5 star hotel in Agra presents a funny puppet show as well as a mind boggling magic show for the kids. You can even choose to spend quality time with the little ones in the Gaming Room that promises the best of the virtual world of video games.
In the end, relax and revive under the care of well-trained therapists who are equipped with award-winning techniques that cater to your specific needs and lifestyle.
Things to do in Agra
If you are planning to make the most of your stay in the 5 star hotel in Agra, here are a few tips to make it worthwhile–
- Avail the luxury of an organised trip to the Taj Mahal, the epitome of love and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, as a part of the Tajview Agra services
- Stop by the Agra fort, one of the best places to visit in Agra, which is located 2 km away from the hotel, is known to have housed the royal Mughal family for generations, and offers insights into the lifestyle of the people of the Mughal era
- Appreciate Mughal art and architecture at Dayal Bagh, a renowned pilgrimage site, which is situated 11 km from the hotel
- Admire the spectre of Sikandra, which is the last resting place of Akbar, the famous Mughal emperor, only 15 km away from the Tajview Agra
- Visit the World Heritage Site, Fatehpur Sikri, at a distance of 39 km, which houses a number of significant buildings from the era of Mughal emperor, Akbar
One of the most spectacular hotels near Taj Mahal, the Tajview Agra blends business and pleasure with its finest amenities, majestic suites, mouth-watering delicacies and splendid services. With spectacular views of the Taj Mahal and the cityscape and impeccable hospitality, the Taj View Agra stands tall as an experience of its own.