A newlywed couple might dream of a beachy honeymoon or, a secluded one- like one on an island, some might want to spend their honeymoon amidst nature or some might want a happening honeymoon with parties and glamorous nightlife. One Place with all these put together! That’s Thailand in a nutshell.
There are so many honeymoon destinations that it’s hard to choose or not to choose for your best Thailand honeymoon itinerary.
There is no need to get worked up as Dimaak Tours will take full care of every small detail of your trip from visa documentation to your flight back home! Without further ado let’s start discussing a perfect Thailand Honeymoon destinations for your much-awaited vacation.
Below is an example of the Best Thailand honeymoon itinerary for 5 nights and 6 days formulated by Dimaak
Let’s begin your trip from the most beloved destination- Krabi!
Day 1: Day of Romance
Per your convenience board a flight to Krabi.
11:00am: Landing at Krabi airport
11:30am: You will be picked up by a private car and driven off to Ao Nang
2:00pm: Check-in at the 3 star hotel IBIS Styles (your stay for the next two nights)
Relax and have a wonderful and peaceful afternoon at the hotel. You
Deserve the rest as in the coming days will be packed with excitement!
7:00pm: Freshen up.
You will be driven to The Hilltop Hotel for a Heart-warming and Romantic
Candle Light dinner arranged exclusively for you.
Here you can choose and pick your own menu.
9:00pm: Spend some sweet time under the moonlight on the shores of the
Ao Nang Beach.
Day 2: 7 Island Tour
9:00am: Have a healthy breakfast at the hotel
1:00pm: A private vehicle will pick you up and you will be starting Krabi’s
infamous 7 Island tour. A very sought after place amongst the best
Thailand’s honeymoon destinations.
- Tour starts with Koh Tan Ming Island. This Island is known for its spectacular underwater caves and reefs which makes it a perfect spot for some Snorkeling.
- After a heart pumping adventurous experience in the previous island, It’s time to relax and sunbathe on the quiet Puya Bay.
- Head to the famous Chicken Island, actually known as Koh Gai or Koh Khai due to its limestone formation resembling a chicken’s head. If you happen to arrive at the right time you can witness the sandbar connecting Tup and Mur Islands. The Superb reefs provide the best place for scuba diving and snorkeling as well.
- One of the most spectacular off-shore beaches near Krabi, Tup Island (also called Koh Tub, Koh Thap) is known for its greenery and calming blue beach. The Sand Bar is an added attraction.
- A part of the Thara-Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park, Koh Poda is among the famous islands off Krabi. This Island is not even a kilometer in diameter but its crystal clear waters, soft sand and scenery makes it the best place to Kayak and Snorkel.
- Si Bo Ya Island is basically a fisherman’s island. People usually come here to study their ways. However, this place offers some of the best opportunities for kayaking, Canoeing and also Cycling and mountain biking.
- Finally reach the Railay Beach and Phra Nang Peninsula. Having 4 beaches it’s the most famous island on this trip. Plan your day such that you end up here last, so that you will be able to swim along the mesmerising Bioluminescent Planktons which will be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
There are some Fire shows on some of the beaches and also many
shacks which offer great food. Have dinner on the sea shore and ride
back to the pier.
9:30pm: Ride back to hotel
Day 3: Sailing to Phuket
8:00am : Sumptuous Breakfast at the Hotel
12:00pm: Check-out and be driven to a Pier where a Ferry will be waiting for you
2:00pm: Ferry ride to Phuket
6:00pm : Check-in at the 4 star Patong Hotel – Bauman Residence (your abode
for the next 3 nights)
7:00pm: Freshen Up and go shopping at the Jungceylon Shopping Mall and
witness the colorful and ever bustling night-market.
Whenever you are done. Head back to your hotel and sleep tight!
Day 4: Day for Island Hopping – Part 1
7:00am: Dig into your delicious breakfast at the hotel
7:30am: Transport waiting to drive you to the pier from where you will be assigned
a Speed boat to reach Phi Phi Island.
World famous Thailand Honeymoon destination, Phi Phi Island is marked
by its towering limestone cliffs jutting straight up from otherwise tranquil
blue waters. These along with mesmerising reefs makes it one of the best
diving spots in the world.
Also, take a long-tail boat tour to the nearby Khai and Yao Yai islands.
However make sure you come back to Phi Phi. Have lunch in one of the restaurants or shacks and return to the Pier.
4:00pm: Return to Hotel
5:30pm: Shop and experience the nightlife at the world renowned Bangla
Street. Whenever you are done, head back to hotel and get some rest and
rejuvenate yourself for the next day.
Day 5: Day for Island Hopping – Part 2
8:00am: Breakfast at the Hotel
9:00am: Drive till the Pier from there to James Bond Island in a speed boat.
Came into the lime-light through the unforgettable James Bond movie and
is on everyone’s bucket-list for the best Thailand honeymoon itinerary
ever. Known for its unusually shaped Limestone rocks towering from the waters, definitely a picturesque destination to click away some memorable pictures.
Take a long-tail boat ride to the unique Monkey Cave Temple and also
don’t miss the Muslim Floating village (Koh Panyi). Have lunch there and
Head back to the Pier. to be transferred back to the Hotel.
5:00pm: One cannot leave Thailand without getting a Thai Massage done.
Head straight to a Relaxing Spa for a Couple Massage – the best thailand
honeymoon itinerary post which head to
Patong beach for some romantic sunset views. Get back to hotel
whenever you are done and take good rest.
Day 6: Last day of Thailand honeymoon itinerary
8:00am: For the last time, have breakfast at your hotel
12:00pm: Check-out from the Hotel
2:00pm: A Phuket City Tour; taking you through famous city points like the
kata view point, Chalong Temple and the Cashew nut Factory.
Post this you will be transported straight to Phuket Airport
6:00pm: Airport Drop off
- All the hotels have Complimentary breakfast included in your package.
- All the transit will be taken care of unless u opt out of it.
- Entry fees to places are included in the packages. Except if they are under Govt maintenance or you opt out of it.
Looking for a romantic honeymoon escapes to Phuket and Krabi? Get in touch with Dimaak for customized packages per your convenience. They will help you make unforgettable memories with the best Thailand honeymoon Destinations just the way you both envisioned it!