Goa is a perfect destination for laidback weekends that goes beyond just beaches, huts and cocktails. From colourful and textured Portuguese houses to inviting beach chaises on endless white sand, Goa makes for a picturesque location.
A popular 5 star hotel in Goa,Cidade de Goa-IHCL SeleQtions, is a blend of manicured gardens, historic murals and chequered floors and backyard beach with a stunning sea view. It is located on the quaint Vainguinim Beach in Panaji at a five minute drive from Dona Paula Jetty. As you enter the thoughtfully designed, Cidade de Goa-IHCL SeleQtions, you can find yourself walking through a historical Portuguese-Goan journey. Experience Goa the uniqueway at one of the best hotels in Goa.
Here’s a list of things to do to enjoy your stay in Panaji.
Nearby & In-house Experiences:
- If you love water sports, indulge in Jet Ski, rafting, parasailing aqua-zorbing or simply swim in the pool and if you feel even more adventurous, in the sea.
- Delight in an enviable balance of global and local cuisine at Café Azul, Laranja, Barbeque and Alfama or indulge in a private candlelight dining experience at the beach, garden or terrace to celebrate your exclusive moments.
- Enjoy the Fado Evenings, which celebrates the Fado, a Portuguese song, evoking love, sorrow, jealousy, guilt, and satire every Tuesday at Alfama restaurant in Goa.
- As evening nears, enjoy the sunset at lobby bar, Taverna and find yourself immersed in the orangish-yellow hues while watching the crystalline sea waves.
- Let your hair down and go windsurfing at Dona Paula jetty.
- Visit the floating casino, Deltin Jack which has dedicated floors for Kids’ zone, games and food and entertainment.
- Explore the Goa State Museum on River Front in Old Secretariat to understand the Goan culture and history with relevant artifacts, sculptures and articles.
- If you are looking to take home some jewelry and antiques, visit Bombay Bazaar and have indulge in some no-regret shopping experience.
- If Ornithology entices you, a visit to Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary’s will help you capture some pictures of India’s lesser seen birds.
- Explore the ruins of Church and Monastery of St Augustine, a marvelous place of historical significance.
- Literature lovers can step into the Panaji State Central Library and discover an array of books, magazines, novels, CDs, etc. catering to all age groups.
- Head to the outdoor lawn Tennis court or enjoy a game of beach Volleyball and take the opportunity to awaken the sport in you.
Imperial Stay, Signature Experiences
Surrounded by the peacefully secluded Vainguinim beach, Cidade de Goa-IHCL SeleQtions is an ideal destination for Goa family getaways. A range of water sports, games, and kids’ facilities ensures there’ something for everyone. A complimentary airport shuttle bus and pleasant faces await your arrival, and in-resort currency exchangers make your travel a breeze. Experience friendly services while indulging in Jacuzzi, Sauna, Aromatherapy, Massages, Make-up and Grooming facilities.
Those seeking a detox for the mind can join Pavitra Ayurveda that encourages self-discovery through meditation, yoga, and self-healing. Awaken your senses at Tattva Spa with therapies based on the universal elements of Prithvi, Agni, Vayu, Jal, and Aakash. Stress releasing massages and elixirs and refreshing spa baths let you escape into a state of calmness, away from the urbane chaos.