Who doesn’t like to travel? And, if that travel involves stepping foot on foreign shores, the prospect becomes all the more adventurous and attractive.
Still, one of the primary concerns for Indian international travellers is the hassle involved in procuring a visa. It is true that some nations can be quite strict in their visa application and approval process. However, when you plan to visit one of the five countries listed below, you do not even need to acquire a visa.
These visa free countries for Indians have a very simple entry process for travellers, significantly reducing your hassle. All you need are your passport and reservations, and you are good to go!
Jamaica is a jewel of the Caribbean Sea, housing a range of activities to participate in and cultures to enjoy. The weather remains pleasant enough throughout the year, with average temperatures ranging between 27 degrees and 30 degrees Celsius.
- Flight Cost from India to Jamaica – Tickets start from around Rs. 54,000 per person.
- Visa Type – Visa-free for up to 30 days from arrival.
- Average per Day Expenses – Approximately Rs. 8,000 per person.
- Best Time to Visit – November to mid-December
Indonesia is a country dotted with several exotic islands and beaches. Moreover, the country’s diverse culture and welcoming people add to the reasons for Indonesia becoming a popular destination amongst Indian tourists. Whether you are looking for a serene family vacation or want to experience the thrill of adventurous activities, Indonesia has a lot to offer to you.
- Flight Cost from India to Indonesia – Tickets start from around Rs. 10,000 per person.
- Visa Type – If you are looking for Indonesia visa for Indians, you need not to worry. There is a visa free entry for Indian citizens for up to 30 days.
- Average per Day Expenses – Approximately Rs. 4,000 per person.
- Best Time to Visit – Between May and September.
Picturesque mountains, expansive valleys, brilliant vistas and a culturally enriched heritage, Nepal is undoubtedly one of the best international travel destinations for Indians. Whether it is marvelling at the peak of Mt. Everest or visiting the various abode of Buddhist monks, Nepal has a distinct flavour of its own.
- Flight Cost from India to Nepal – Tickets start from Rs. 4,500 per person.
- Visa Type – Visa-free entry.
- Average per Day Expenses – Approximately Rs. 1,700 per person.
- Best Time to Visit – Between March and May for normal travellers, and between October and November for trekkers.
Also known as ‘The Las Vegas of Asia’, Macau presents a multicultural outlook, mostly due to the travellers from the various regions of the world. Due to its unique history, you can also experience a mixture of Chinese and Portuguese heritage. Apart from being the epicentre of gambling in Asia, Macau also has several pristine beaches for you to laze around.
- Flight Cost from India to Macau – Tickets start from Rs. 15,000 per person.
- Visa Type – No visa necessary for Indian tourists up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Average per Day Expenses – Approximately Rs. 8,300 per person.
- Best Time to Visit – Between October and December.
- Hong Kong
Another cultural potboiler, Hong Kong, showcases western lifestyle while keeping its Chinese origin intact. Whether it is the spectacular seafood or the beautiful weather, Hong Kong is a place you need to visit to truly experience its splendour.
- Flight Cost from India to Hong Kong – Tickets start from Rs. 14,000 per person.
- Visa Type – Visa-free travel allowed, but only with pre-arrival registration.
- Average per Day Expenses – Approximately Rs. 10,000 per person.
- Best Time to Visit – Either between March and April or between October and November.
There you go! These are some of the countries where you can travel without a visa. Not only do you save money with visa-free travel, but you can also considerably reduce the lengthy preparation for international travel.
Still, a lot can go wrong during international trips. You may suffer from a medical emergency, requiring emergency hospitalisation. Or you may encounter a serious accident during the tour.
Depending on where you are, health care can be immensely costly. You can either bear such substantial expenses or rely on a quality travel insurance policy to help cover the costs.